The average Cost per click across all industry is about 1.72$, which (for me) is very high.
There are many ways to lower your Cost Per Click.
For example, I am running a campaign which costs me just 1 cent per click.
- How does the searching and indexing for Facebook Inbox search work?
- How to retrieve my Facebook password
- Why do Quorans support demonetization while Facebook has a mixed view?
- How can one spy on the French president using Facebook?
- Is there any book you can recommend for keeping ownership control of your startup like what Mark Zuckerberg did?
These are the elements you should test in order to decrease your CPC:
- The picture – In Facebook, images are crucial. The right image can instantly increase your ads’ results by 20–30% or more.
- The audience – try to show the same ad to another audience. Consider that the wider is your audience, the less clicks you’ll get. Narrowing your audience or niche you’ll be able to deliver a better marketing message that hits the needs and desires of your potential customers.
- The placements – some ads can work great on mobile phones but not in desktop newsfeeds. Create different adsets for each placement, in order to understand which ones gets more clicks.
- The type of ad – for example, you can test carousel ads or video ads, which generally get more clicks in comparison to single image ads
If you want to learn more about how you can increase your Facebook Ads results, here you are some free resources.
Downloads – Facebook Ads Insider’s Hacks
Tips and Articles – Facebook Ads Blog
Free online course – Facebook Ads University – Powered by LeadsBridge